ion-docval open source beta release 1.0
We have just published the first beta release for ion-docval, the ionite document validator library and toolset.
This is the validation toolkit that powers the Peppol Test Tool Validator, usable as a stand-alone application, a local service, or as a library you can integrate into your own solution.
ion-docval 1.0-beta-1 Features:
- validate XML documents against multiple definition files
- Supports XML Schema (.xsd) files
- Supports Schematron (.sch) files
- Supports SVRL Transformation files (.xsl/.xslt) files (i.e. those generated from Schematron)
- Integratable .jar file, direct command-line application, and (local) server for bulk processing
The source code can be found on Github.
Binary distribution available on the release page.